Current Jobs List
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, SIMULATION & TRAINING
- D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Under the Global Director, Simulation & Training, the primary mandate of the Senior Director, Business Development, Simulation & Training will be to generate growth and profitability for the simulation and training market. While participating in business development and sales, the Senior Director, Business Development, Simulation & Training must also ensure the direct supervision of his team.
• Participate in the development of the sales market strategy and ensure its growth;
• Manage all major accounts in a proactive manner by targeting executives and influencers;
• Manage and supervise the teams resources by evaluating their individual performances in order to meet business goals;
• Participate in contract negotiations with the assistance of the company’s Vice President, Legal Affairs when necessary;
• Support the creation and maintenance of a true partnership with clients beyond the typical business relationship;
• In collaboration with the manager, identify and sign the strategic agreements;
• Prepare, present and/or supervise complex or challenging sales proposals;
• Participate in the promotion of products and solutions through various events such as conferences and trade shows;
• Document marketing intelligence, existing and potential clients in the CRM database.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent;
• 5+ years of experience and demonstrated success in business development and/or sales;
• Strong sales management skills;
• Excellent proficiency in office software, particularly Excel;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage tight deadlines efficiently;
• Ability to act as a trusted leader and strong supporter of the company’s policies;
• Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
• Profound understanding of the simulation and training market, products, players and the company’s technology, as well as a strong network of contacts in the related field is an important asset;
• Experience in a technical environment is an asset.
• Ability to travel within Canada and overseas (annual average 50%).