Current Jobs List
Sales Account Manager
- If Interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With guidance and under the direction and supervision from the Director, the Sales Account Manager is
delegated and attends to tasks relating to the sales and business execution of select products within the group
and assists the Director with administrative and other tasks as directed by the Director.
The Sales Account Manager shall strive to contribute towards achievement of the company's objectives for
profitable sales and product development including but not necessarily limited to bringing quality products
and services to the market in a timely and cost effective manner,
Reports directly to and takes direction from the Director. Reports on a regular basis all information pertinent
to customers, market and competition or other related concerns within the Product Group as may be
described under major responsibilities or otherwise.
1. Retains and builds on knowledge and awareness of domestic and international geo-political situations
and developments enabling the Sales Account Manager to identify situations or trends which may
represent opportunities or threats relating to either existing business or potential new business, and
communicates such to the Director or other relevant personnel in the company.
2. In partnership with Marketing, initiates, undertakes or analyses market reports and data for the
purposes of expanding on or creating new initiatives in a focused and strategic manner
3. Maintains personal and routine contact with existing and potential customers and distributors by
means of visiting their facilities, attending trade shows and conferences, written and verbal
communication or other means as circumstances may present.
4. Creates sales budgets and forecasts for review with the Director in a timely manner.
5. Develops and implements approved sales and marketing plans and related activities
6. Manages major Government and/or Major Accounts contracts from the inception of a potential order,
through to the end of production and delivery of products under the terms of contracts or orders.
7. Assures customer satisfaction, initiates corrective action as required.
8. Provide support with the preparation and submission in a timely manner of RFQ and tender responses
ensuring submission is compliant with RFQ specifications
9. Analyzes and controls approved expenditures for the group to conform to budgetary requirement.
10. Makes recommendations for product additions, changes or deletions in order to achieve company
11. Drafts annual and monthly sales reports for the Product Group.
12. Assists in the development of Strategic Plans.
13. Consults and liaises with the Director and staff in Marketing, Engineering, Production, Machine Shop,
Quality Assurance, Finance and others as may be appropriate, and subsequently recommends or
decides on potential job requirements, timing and pricing for products for execution of customer orders
or for presentation to customers.
14. Communicates and cooperates with all colleagues in a team-like manner towards smooth, efficient,
cost-effective operation while maximizing company profitability and enhancing customer satisfaction.
15. Participates as an active and contributing member of the Production Meeting.
16. Performs other duties as may from time to time be required by the Director.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
See job post at http://www.scepter.com/careers_page/job_opportunities/
Business Development Director
- Tecmotiv Corporation
Job Category: Sales / Marketing
Position Type: Mid-Senior Level, Permanent
Timeline for hire: Immediate
Reports to: Corporate Vice President, Sales and Business Development
Company Info: Tecmotiv Corporation supplies automotive upgrades and modernization packages for legacy military vehicles worldwide. Established in 1992 and tracing its history back for more than 50 years, Tecmotiv has a wealth of experience and capability in offering innovative military automotive solutions. Tecmotiv is expanding, and we are looking for talented professionals to enhance our service offering. Tecmotiv offers a challenging, fast-paced workplace with profit sharing for its employees based on merit.
Job Summary: The Business Development Director is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company, actively prospecting new accounts, and maximizing sales potential with existing customers. This activity is focused on expansion of Tecmotiv’s Armored Vehicle Upgrade and Modernization Capabilities, Repair and Return services of all related products and allocation of new products and solutions aligned with the company’s capabilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Markets and sells Tecmotiv’s capabilities, services, and products to international Government and Commercial customers in assigned sales regions
• Drives business development efforts throughout entire customer relationship cycle: identification, qualification through closing
• Utilizes professional selling and business development techniques combined with product knowledge to market Tecmotiv capabilities and services
• Manages customer relationship activities within assigned region/area of responsibility
• Continuously researches market within the identified territory to identify prospective customers
• Provides feedback to Corporate Vice President Business Development and other Senior Management on marketing and sales issues and their impact on functions of the organization and relationships with its present and potential customers
• Meets defined annual and quarterly bookings and sales quotas
• Assesses new business opportunities, potential impacts and formulates strategic recommendations
• Prepare presentations and proposals for customers
Qualifications, Work Experience:
• International Business Development and Sales experience in the defense industry with demonstrated track record of closing contracts with International government organizations required
• Experience in upgrade/refurbishment of military land vehicles preferred
• Experience in developing and managing sales channels across multiple sales regions
• Demonstrated track record of closing deals and meeting or exceeding sales quotas
• Hands on experience in preparing bids and proposals required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience working with major defense contractors preferred
• Experience in recruitment of international agents/representatives
• Military background highly desired
• Sound knowledge of ITAR, EAR, and other regulations covering control of military goods.
• Fluency in other languages will be considered an asset
• Capable of nurturing and developing strong relationships at executive (C-suite) level quickly
• Ability to communicate effectively in English - spoken and written required
• Self-starter, with the ability to work unsupervised and produce results
• Ability to travel internationally required (estimated at 40%/yr)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Application Process: Please send your condensed resume in .pdf format to email@example.com. While we appreciate all candidate applications, only candidates that are considered to be qualified for this opportunity will be contacted.