Current Jobs List
Pre-Sales GIS Technical Solutions Specialist - National Security
- Esri Canada
- Visit www.esri.ca under company/careers tab
Submit your resume quoting file number 2015-012
Apply on website or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada Limited has an immediate requirement in the NCR office for a Pre Sales Technical Solutions Specialist to support the sales efforts in the Defence, Intelligence, Security and Public Safety sectors. This position will report to the NCR Regional Director and work closely with the NCR Account Managers, Industry Managers and Professional Services Manager to demonstrate ArcGIS based template solutions and provide GIS technical advice to clients and business partners.
Pre-Sales Technical Solutions Specialist responsibilities include:
Pre-sales activities are designed to lead to the sale of products and services offered by Esri Canada. These activities are performed during sales calls, site visits, seminars, proposals, trade shows etc...
• Team up with account managers and industry managers to provide technical support and generate sales for key and emerging accounts.
• Advise customers on GIS requirements and strategies, architectures, products selection, and release planning.
• Leverage existing ArcGIS industry solutions and deliver effective demonstrations of ArcGIS products and solutions that address client needs and competitive situations.
• Work with the Esri Redlands development group, Esri Washington DC National Government team, Esri Canada’s Technology Strategy Group and Business Partners as required to design, develop and maintain National Security solution demonstrations.
• Assist customers on decisions regarding software solutions, professional services’ needs, business partner selection, and training requirements.
• Assist clients and business partners in integrating ArcGIS technology with their respective products and organizational data.
Post-sales activities are designed to continue and expand the use of products and services offered by Esri Canada and generate additional sales, development of good references, creation of customer satisfaction, and enhancement of Esri Canada's image as a solutions provider.
• Team up with industry managers and account managers to perform regular key account reviews and follow ups.
• Act as a technical advisor to customers and partners to provide GIS strategy support.
• Perform fee-based requirements analysis and definition, product installation and other post-sales services required by customers as required
• Prepare and teach standard and customized Esri Canada training courses as required.
Specific skill requirements:
• Minimum 5 years technical experience working within the Defence/ Security GIS industry.
• Strong knowledge of GIS solutions for Military, Intelligence and Public Safety applications.
• Experience with Esri’s ArcGIS for Server and Desktop software products.
• Experience in presenting all aspects of Esri technology to analysts and decision makers.
• University Degree, College Diploma or relevant experience in a related field of study.
• Willingness to travel throughout Canada and US.
• Willingness to relocate to Ottawa in the NCR office.
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret Security clearance.
Competencies in the following are essential:
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Courteous, well-spoken and customer focused
• Self-motivated, goal driven, and efficient team player
• Analytical and problem solving ability
• Initiative and follow-through ability
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
• Prior military or intelligence agency service in Canada
• Prior developer experience with GIS technology.
• Prior GIS development and implementation experience.
• Prior consulting services, sales support or sales engineer experience.
• Bilingual (English/French).
Technical Security Specialist (TSS)
- Professional Development TSCM Group Inc.
- Please submit initial resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position involves working along side an experienced Technical Security Specialist (TSS), applicants with some level of experience are preferred, however, we will train suitable applicants for the position.
For additional job skill requirements and other information, please visit our website at www.pdtg.ca
Defence Consultant, and or Lobbyist
- ANDERSON Consultanting
We are defense & security consultants / brokers, and registered lobbyists, with one of the largest networks of defense consultants around the world.
We are always looking to add more Consultants, lobbyists, and Associates to our network, as well as new partners to develop new partnerships with.