Current Jobs List
|Career Centre Listings||Expires|
|Executive Vice President - International Sales and Business Development
|Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: $135,000 to $160,000 annually
Job Holder Reports to: President.
Job Holder directs the sales business development and activities of the company playing a key role in the company market presence in the international markets in a specialized niche military market.
Job covers activities of both companies - Tecmotiv Corporation, Ontario, Canada and Tecmotiv (USA) Inc., New York, USA.
Direct and manage activities of Tecmotiv’s Sales and Marketing Departments, including engaged Agents, Representatives, and Consultants.
Geographical Area – International world wide
Responsible for global business development; sales and marketing activities of the company; and playing a key role in the company market presence in the international markets.
Overall Job responsibilities will include:
• Develops policies, objectives and programs for marketing and sales activities of the organization which are in keeping with its expertise, its potential, and its long term and strategic plans for sustained growth
• Set strategy and direction for the marketing and customer relationship activities that will improve market penetration
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the company by directing and coordinating the efforts of other marketing managers, consultants, agents, and representatives
• Provides feedback to the President and other Senior Management on marketing and sales issues and their impact on the other functions of the organization.
• Responsible for the overall management of all the strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Develops, along with the President, policies, objectives and programs for marketing and sales activities of the organization which are in keeping with its expertise, its potential, and its long term and strategic plans for sustained growth.
Skills and Education Requirements
Experience in senior role play, proven global negotiation skill, and success in cultivating customer loyalty. Proven experiences in the following disciplines are required in the applicant’s portfolio and required as a minimum:
• Experienced in marketing of military surplus vehicles and upgrade of armored vehicles.
• Familiarity with weapon systems; Turrets, Electro Optical Systems, Fire Control Systems, Communication and general applique systems.
• Gained recognition in global negotiations.
• Operational management of projects in foreign countries.
• Gained credibility with major defense contractors.
• Success in global negotiations in heavy armored vehicles.
• Recruitment of representatives / agents.
• Military background
Certification in related engineering disciplines and/or proven experience in global negotiations are essential supplemented with experience in heavy specialized vehicles.
Exposure and working in any military organization is an asset.
Fluency in other major languages is also desirable.
Resumes can be mailed to:
Exec VP International Posting
191 Caldari Road, Unit 9
Concord, On. Canada
Or email to:
Zodiac Hurricane Technologies, Inc.
- Design of marine composites structures as hull, decks, and other components as cabins, console, aux. deck components, masts, lifting and towing hard points, etc.
- Support composites design with Finite Element Analysis, Class Society guideline calculations, lab tests, and other necessary analysis;
- Design and manage (including coordination with sub-contractors) the molds and other tools for composite component fabrication;
- Support the fabrication process with tooling design, by performing the necessary flow analysis and consider more advanced technique of composites manufacturing as infusion / vacuum bagging etc.
- Create, and maintain the structural drawings for the hulls and components fabricated with composites material for RIB’s from 4 to 12 m, by creating the drawings, BOM, part numbers, description;
- maintain the BOM in the system by updating with all the as-built details, and the structural changes;
- provide technical support to Production, Purchasing, Warranty, and Sales department, when is required;
- maintain the current library of Engineering Documents through EDM (Electronic Document Management) system, and the link with MRP system;
- process ECR’s and ECN’s, update changes to the drawing library, and keep track of Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s);
• At least 5 year experience in composites structures design and production
• At least 5 year experience in Project Management
• Strong knowledge in resin infusion process
• Capability to travel to the USA and Europe
• Valid driver license
|Technical Security Specialist (TSS)
Professional Development TSCM Group Inc.
|Position involves working along side an experienced Technical Security Specialist (TSS), applicants with some level of experience are preferred, however, we will train suitable applicants for the position.
For additional job skill requirements and other information, please visit our website at www.pdtg.ca
Zodiac Hurricane Technologies, Inc.
|Design Manager responsibilities are primarily contained in the following tasks:
•Support Sales, and Technical team with estimations, or required studies, during the preliminary negotiations stages;
•Review of the Sales Order for accuracy of the boat definition, and for allocating, and planning the resources;
•Prepare the design schedule by estimation of the earliest start/finish date, major milestones, and resolve any scheduling conflict;
•At the time of the sales order review identify the requirement for approval, special tests or other certifications, and schedule time to deal with these tasks separately.
•Make sure any interference between components or systems can be identified in a timely manner.
•Make sure all designers approach projects as much as possible in the same organized manner.
•Coordinate with design leaders to provide to Purchasing sufficient documentation to buy parts as required;
•Coordinate, and or perform any special analysis needed to ensure the integrity of the project;
•Review with design leaders the BOM/drawing package for completeness, and approve it for Production;
•Providing Production with completed, and accurate documentation sufficient to build a boat as defined by Sales, and as per previously agreed design/build schedule;
•Attend the daily team meetings, and visit project(s) on floor daily to check the production daily progress;
•Troubleshoot the issues coming through problem reports / NCR, coordinate the eng. Rework is performed properly, BOM modification, and design as required;
•Make sure the project closure procedures is followed, and ISO QC 4-2 form for product validation is signed by all involved parties;
•Support Parts order, and Repair dpt. with any request that needs Eng. Involvement;
•Support Technical / R&D with primary consideration for the initial loop of the design spiral;
•Supporting Warranty and Customer Service by providing viable technical solutions, and field retrofit procedures;
•Coordinate, and manage the third party contractors that provide design assistance related to the design activities;
•Create, and maintain the department procedures to smooth, and improve the work flow within department.
•Coordinate, and maintain the ECR/ECN flow.
•Participate, coordinate and make recommendation to participate in seminars, and marine industry events to keep updated with recent innovations, and leading edge of the industry.
• Mechanical Engineering degree
• At least 10 year experience in Project Management
• At least 5 year experience in Design Team Management
• Marine Design Aluminum and Composites elements
• Capability to travel worldwide
• Valid driver license
|Defence Consultant, and or Lobbyist
|We are defense & security consultants / brokers, and registered lobbyists, with one of the largest networks of defense consultants around the world.
We are always looking to add more Consultants, lobbyists, and Associates to our network, as well as new partners to develop new partnerships with.