Current Jobs List
- Only email correspondence shall be entertained. Interested applicant, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A) Brief Description of Job:
• Researching, organizing, and managing sources of supply in support of the Business Development team.
• Accurate and timely completion of costing worksheets for review by Management.
• Timely completion of sourcing activities within the Business Development team and other parts of the organization as required achieving sufficient review for quoting purposes.
• Identifying new potential vendors for required products.
• Compliance with industry standards under which we operate.
• Application of company procedures in performing job duties.
B) Detailed Description of Job:
Research and Business Development Support
• Receive, review and enter line items for research into Pentagon.
• Clarify item requirements through Business Development team.
• Research sources of supply for parts and/or services.
• Research information from Technical Manuals, drawings and other available sources.
• Coordinate closely with the business development team in order to understand and anticipate their needs and provide effective support to business development activities
• Prioritize work in coordination with the Business Development team to support both immediate needs and longer term goals.
• Examine or analyze requirements with an object to arrive at cost solutions that provide competitive advantage
• General maintenance of in-house databases.
• Special projects as assigned by Program Manager.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
C) Requirements of the Job.
(1) Work related Skills
• Ability to organize a job requiring attention to a great amount of detail.
• Ability to meet the various time commitments in order to effectively support the business development team.
• Ability to maintain accurate records of parts and customer information.
• Ability to solicit support from all management and staff that can assist research tasks.
• Automotive industry familiarity (suppliers, vendors etc)
• Engineering / design background
• Supply chain experience
• Military background is a plus
• Strong research skills.
• Previous and relevant experience – a must
• Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
• Working knowledge of government procurement websites.
• Ability to access and to comprehend parts manuals and technical data.
(3) Personal skills
• Ability to work under tight time constraints with composure, dignity and courtesy
• Discretion when handling sensitive information
Technical Security Specialist (TSS)
- Professional Development TSCM Group Inc.
- Please submit initial resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position involves working along side an experienced Technical Security Specialist (TSS), applicants with some level of experience are preferred, however, we will train suitable applicants for the position.
For additional job skill requirements and other information, please visit our website at www.pdtg.ca