Current Jobs List
- Rockwell Collins Canada
- Please apply online at: http://jobs.rockwellcollins.com/
Questions may be directed to Leisa Young: email@example.com
We are in search of a Program Manager to join our team in Ottawa, Canada. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people available is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of our Rockwell Collins team in Ottawa. Your contributions will make a difference! This position will lead the Communications, Navigational and Electronic Warfare business area through strategic development and annual plans; lead the pursuit order capture and program execution in Canada; and support the global export of RC Canada technologies through other RC subsidiaries and Affiliates internationally.
Program Managers direct cross-functional teams through the complete lifecycle of a program, from pursuit through execution to close-out. This position will lead pursuits and tactical execution of both customer- and company-funded developments in the Canadian Department of Defense and Defense industry. This includes ensuring that all required resources are available for the program, meeting budget and schedule, risk management, and support of program status reviews. This position will represent the capabilities from the global Rockwell Collins portfolio into Canada, focusing on communications and will represent Rockwell Collins Canada capabilities, including complex waveforms, Mobile Ad-Hoc networking technologies, communications network Modeling and Simulation, and In-Service Support, globally.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Lead the development of the Strategic Financial Plan and Annual Operating Plans for the Communication, Navigations and Electronic Warfare division within the RC Canada sphere of operations.
• Lead pursuit and order capture strategies including the definition of the customer’s Most Important Requirements, analysis of competitors, and maintenance of the customer relationship.
• Influences overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization with responsibility for managing a program which is of moderate risk and complexity or portions of larger programs.
• Plans, directs, and monitors program budget and serves as primary customer contact for program information. Has R&D responsibility for enhancements to existing products.
• Ensures that all required resources such as engineering, engineering support, production, services, facilities and the like are available for the programs
• Responsible for meeting program budget and schedule.
• Has primary responsibility for program growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline and typically + 10 years’ related experience, an appropriate combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Eligible for a government of Canada SECRET level security clearance.
• A sound understanding of systems engineering concepts, manufacturing processes, and engineering processes is required.
• Multiple years of experience planning, directing and monitoring program budgets and serving as primary customer contact for program information.
• Experience working within and directing a cross-functional team.
• Must have a good understanding of the military communication industry and its customers.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
- FELLFAB Limited
With more than 65 years of experience and multiple manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized textile products.
We are currently recruiting for a PURCHASING & LOGISTICS MANAGER to join our team in Hamilton, Ontario.
As the Manager of Purchasing and Logistics for FELLFAB® you are responsible for overseeing our supply chain management and procurement. This would include all aspects of purchasing, transportation and logistics, sourcing, developing supplier relationships, maintaining inventory levels, contract, and price and term negotiations.
This position reports to the Director of Finance.
Other Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Purchasing Department for the Group of Companies within Company approved policies
• Competitively source required products and services
• Provide timely information on materials and freight as requested on all request for quotes, to support our bid process
• Continually improve purchasing methods to drive down annual spend.
• Negotiate supply agreements/ contracts where appropriate that will include a discount structure and volume rebates
• Manage inventory levels- maximize inventory turns.
• Lead vendor audit program on key/new suppliers
• Establish and maintain supplier listings and regularly evaluate supplier capabilities
• Measure and communicate supplier performance through the quarterly supplier report cards.
• Support Quality initiatives under AS9100 – REV D
• Develop, Encourage, Mentor and Motivate Purchasing team
• Develop key supplier relationships, which are aligned to the Company’s needs.
• Develop the material supply plan to meet customer needs as identified by sales and production scheduling process.
• Maintain awareness of classification / tariffs for existing products and materials used
• Understand documentation requirements for custom clearance.
• Negotiate inbound and outbound freight contracts
• Ensure all aspects of the company environmental plan are adhered to
• Ensure Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are requested and received as per requirements
• Ensure disposal of all materials meets all government requirements
• Ensure the Purchasing requirements of our MRP system is maintained
• Provide regular monthly reports against goals and objectives and tracking on Key • Performance Indicators.
Educational and Work History Requirements:
• CSCMP designation or equivalent, plus a diploma in a related field.
• Minimum of 10 years of Purchasing Management experience within a manufacturing environment
• Good understanding of contractual issues in order to advise the business appropriately and to manage risk.
• Evaluate and identify market trends for the material types we purchase
• Strong Negotiation skills and experience in negotiating vendor contracts.
• Previous experience with sourcing and developing new suppliers for raw materials, products, and services
• Previous experience in inventory management including min/max quantity levels
• Previous experience with NAFTA, customs, and transportation
• Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and documentation
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be highly motivated and self-disciplined.
• Hands on Management Style while being able to maintain focus on strategic goals and objectives.
• Ability to multi task and work on various projects at any given time with competing deadlines
• Computer Literate in ERP software applications, strong Office – in particular excel skills.
- Nicomatic Inc
NICOMATIC, A FAST GROWING COMPANY!
Nicomatic Group is a leader in development and manufacturing of high-added value interconnect solutions for harsh environments such as aeronautics and space. It has 300 employees and has been based in the French Alps since 1976. With a management style based on the concept of a “liberated company,” where success is enjoyed by happy and independent employees, the group has achieved double-digit growth for over ten years thanks to its customers. More than 10 divisions and a presence in many countries make international influence and cultural exchange one of the pillars of this success. With 5 key values: Innovation, Reactivity, Commitment, Transparency and Simplicity, Nicomatic and its Canadian division aim to become the global leader in its sector.
Nicomatic has long been present in the United States. Given the growing success of its solutions, the company successfully launched a branch in Canada in January 2017. Today overseeing the aeronautics, defense and space markets, our qualified team of two sales representatives, an industrial designer and a branch manager is seeking a Sales Manager. The goal of this position is to increase our market share and revenue within Canada. Your responsibilities will be to identify and seek out new customers, detect key accounts and increase market share among existing customers. You will be responsible for organizing and executing sales and for strategic planning and customer’s relationships within Canada.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Increasing sales in Canada
Lead and evaluate sales strategies
Plan and execute sales department activities
Evaluate trends in the Canadian market in terms of consumption and future needs
Attend exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, expositions and networking events to promote the company
Identify and seek out (mail, phone call, others) new customers
Design-in solutions among target customers
Customer service monitoring
Ensure monitoring of customers satisfaction and manage customers relationships
Ensure monitoring of projects and customers feedback
Monitor results and measure attainment of set goals to evaluate sales effectiveness
Ensure reporting to management on changes to the company’s revenue and profitability
Manage two sales representatives
Ensure successful application of the company’s commercial policy staying proactive in continuous improvement
Participate in the team dynamics through international discussions with colleagues
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Over 5 years of sales experience in the fields of aeronautics, defense and space
Understanding of and interest in technical fields
Experience in business development, internationally a plus
Mastery of French and English, written and spoken
Mobility in Canada, and occasionally in Europe
Easily interpersonal and compatible with an empowering company For this position, Nicomatic Canada seeks an “intrapreneur” to give a highly challenging growth opportunity within an international environment with new technologies.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Work location: Montreal (Quebec), flexible schedule
Contract start date: March 2018
Contract type: Permanent contract
Probationary period: 6 months
Compensation: Competitive fixed salary + incentive bonus
Advantages: Car for professional and personal use
Please send us your application and your references to the following @mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only accepted applications will be contacted)
Technical Sales Manager - Business Development
- Sabine Dinnert
Peraton Canada is the leading provider of complete life cycle management of avionics for Canada’s CF-18 fleet.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager, Business Development to join our team in Calgary, Alberta.
As an integral part of an organization delivering mission critical integrated logistics solutions to the Aerospace and Defence industry, the Technical Sales Manager is expected to have a proven track record of Business Development and Capture success in the area of Avionics and Automated Test Equipment (ATE) solutions, with preference given to those with experience working with the international F/A-18 community.
In this key role as the lead customer interface, the candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of Canadian Federal Government Contracting and Procurement, particularly within the Department of National Defence (DND), as well as knowledge of Foreign Military Sale (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sale (DCS) contracting vehicles, and experience working within an Export Compliance framework (ITAR, Canadian Controlled Goods).
Working under the direction of the Canadian Director, Business Development, your key responsibilities will include:
• Proactively pursue new and organic business opportunities for Peraton’s Engineering Services (for ATE) and MRO capabilities
• Assess market and business opportunities for strategic alignment with Line of Business (LOB) objectives and goals
• Successfully lead all pursuit and capture activities within the cradle to grave lifecycle of a program
• Successfully advance programs through the Business Acquisition Process (BAP) and Gate Reviews to gain leadership approval
• Maintain and grow the business development pipeline for new and organic business opportunities
• Represent Peraton within the Aerospace and Defence community through participation in appropriate organizations and working groups, attendance at conferences and trade shows, etc.
• Serve as the lead technical writer for White Papers, Business Use Cases, and (most) RFP responses
• Play a key role in providing input to the Strategic Growth Plan and Account Plan
• Successful completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University in Science, Technology, Engineering, or a similar area of study
• 7-10 years’ experience in a technical sales or similar role supporting business growth initiatives in the Canadian Aerospace and Defence industry
• Past experience in a technical writing role
• Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate effectively at all hierarchical levels and across various disciplines
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, possessing the ability to succinctly communicate technical concepts in relatable and understandable terms
• Computer literate and proficient with MS Office applications
• Ability to travel within North America and internationally as required (20%)
• Successful completion of an MBA from a recognized University
• Experience working with the acquisition and operational units of the US Navy
• Experience in a mission sustainment and integrated logistics solutions organization
• Experience in an Automated Test Equipment environment
• Bilingualism is considered an asset
• Preference may be given to former military personnel
Come and join this highly motivated team of professionals and help us continue to set the standards of excellence in a field that offers both challenge and reward.
All successful applicants must be ITAR/Controlled Goods compliant and capable of obtaining and maintaining an Industrial Security Clearance.