Current Jobs List
Executive Vice President - International Sales and Business Development
- Tecmotiv Corproation
- email to:
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: $135,000 to $160,000 annually
Job Holder Reports to: President.
Job Holder directs the sales business development and activities of the company playing a key role in the company market presence in the international markets in a specialized niche military market.
Job covers activities of both companies - Tecmotiv Corporation, Ontario, Canada and Tecmotiv (USA) Inc., New York, USA.
Direct and manage activities of Tecmotiv’s Sales and Marketing Departments, including engaged Agents, Representatives, and Consultants.
Geographical Area – International world wide
Responsible for global business development; sales and marketing activities of the company; and playing a key role in the company market presence in the international markets.
Overall Job responsibilities will include:
• Develops policies, objectives and programs for marketing and sales activities of the organization which are in keeping with its expertise, its potential, and its long term and strategic plans for sustained growth
• Set strategy and direction for the marketing and customer relationship activities that will improve market penetration
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the company by directing and coordinating the efforts of other marketing managers, consultants, agents, and representatives
• Provides feedback to the President and other Senior Management on marketing and sales issues and their impact on the other functions of the organization.
• Responsible for the overall management of all the strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Develops, along with the President, policies, objectives and programs for marketing and sales activities of the organization which are in keeping with its expertise, its potential, and its long term and strategic plans for sustained growth.
Skills and Education Requirements
Experience in senior role play, proven global negotiation skill, and success in cultivating customer loyalty. Proven experiences in the following disciplines are required in the applicant’s portfolio and required as a minimum:
• Experienced in marketing of military surplus vehicles and upgrade of armored vehicles.
• Familiarity with weapon systems; Turrets, Electro Optical Systems, Fire Control Systems, Communication and general applique systems.
• Gained recognition in global negotiations.
• Operational management of projects in foreign countries.
• Gained credibility with major defense contractors.
• Success in global negotiations in heavy armored vehicles.
• Recruitment of representatives / agents.
• Military background
Certification in related engineering disciplines and/or proven experience in global negotiations are essential supplemented with experience in heavy specialized vehicles.
Exposure and working in any military organization is an asset.
Fluency in other major languages is also desirable.
Resumes can be mailed to:
Exec VP International Posting
191 Caldari Road, Unit 9
Concord, On. Canada
Or email to:
- Zodiac Hurricane Technologies, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Arignon
President & General Manager
- Design of marine composites structures as hull, decks, and other components as cabins, console, aux. deck components, masts, lifting and towing hard points, etc.
- Support composites design with Finite Element Analysis, Class Society guideline calculations, lab tests, and other necessary analysis;
- Design and manage (including coordination with sub-contractors) the molds and other tools for composite component fabrication;
- Support the fabrication process with tooling design, by performing the necessary flow analysis and consider more advanced technique of composites manufacturing as infusion / vacuum bagging etc.
- Create, and maintain the structural drawings for the hulls and components fabricated with composites material for RIB’s from 4 to 12 m, by creating the drawings, BOM, part numbers, description;
- maintain the BOM in the system by updating with all the as-built details, and the structural changes;
- provide technical support to Production, Purchasing, Warranty, and Sales department, when is required;
- maintain the current library of Engineering Documents through EDM (Electronic Document Management) system, and the link with MRP system;
- process ECR’s and ECN’s, update changes to the drawing library, and keep track of Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s);
• At least 5 year experience in composites structures design and production
• At least 5 year experience in Project Management
• Strong knowledge in resin infusion process
• Capability to travel to the USA and Europe
• Valid driver license
Technical Security Specialist (TSS)
- Professional Development TSCM Group Inc.
- Please submit initial resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position involves working along side an experienced Technical Security Specialist (TSS), applicants with some level of experience are preferred, however, we will train suitable applicants for the position.
For additional job skill requirements and other information, please visit our website at www.pdtg.ca
Defence Consultant, and or Lobbyist
- ANDERSON Consultanting
We are defense & security consultants / brokers, and registered lobbyists, with one of the largest networks of defense consultants around the world.
We are always looking to add more Consultants, lobbyists, and Associates to our network, as well as new partners to develop new partnerships with.