Industry, international and CADSI-exclusive events
CADSI's events are not to be missed! Our unique events establish the platform for our members to learn, engage and grow their business. CADSI's events give members access to key decision makers in Canada and around the Globe, and provide our members with the opportunity to promote their products and services professionally, through our renowned Trade Shows, Educational Webinars, Digital-Briefings, and B2Bs. CADSI's events are tailor-made to help your business achieve success!
Association events for our members
Gain the latest insights as CADSI develops world class events to ensure you are consistently knowledgable about market opportunities and issues impacting your business.
CADSI flagship EVENTS
Empowering industry and enabling partnerships
Gain the latest insights as CADSI develops world class events to ensure you are consistently knowledgeable about market opportunities and issues impacting your business.
Showcase your brand and engage with over 12,000 decision makers, 600 VIPs, and 40+ international delegations at Canada’s premier global defence and security tradeshow.
- Get a piece of the action, engage with the right audience, and set your business up for success.
- Showcase leading-edge technologies, products and services for land-based, naval, aerospace and joint forces military units.
- CANSEC is also a one-stop-shop for first responders, police, border and security entities, and special operations units.
- Member-only event!
Get access to exclusive briefings from subject matter experts including Air Force, Army and Navy senior leadership and DND executives.
- Get the latest intel on a selection of highly targeted topics such as updates on defence spending and priorities.
- Hear directly from your CAF and DND leaders, and engage them interactively.
- Use the information provided and insights gained to streamline your business strategy.
- Make new connections, place your business on the path to success, and capitalize on new opportunities while you plan your next move.
- Member-only event!
SME Day Home Edition is a unique opportunity for small and medium sized enterprises to meet with defence and security OEMs. SME Day Home Edition also provides educational sessions that SMEs will not want to miss!
- Experience valuable learning sessions that provide critical insight into the defence industry, from a wide range of policy and operational viewpoints.
- Forge meaningful partnerships and relationships with key players to grow your business.
- During Supply Chain Connect, get your foot in the door with OEMs, Canadian government departments, and Crown corporations.
CADSI International Program
Showcase your company under the symbol of the maple leaf. Benefit from value-added services such as access to delegations, receptions, seminars and meeting rooms at leading international trade shows.
DSEI JAPAN 2021
Taking place 19-21 May 2021, the second edition of DSEI Japan will bring the global defence and security sector together with the entire Japanese and wider Asian defence community to innovate, partner and share knowledge under one roof across three days.
Join the CADSI family as an exhibitor or walker and get back on the global stage with us at IDEX 2021! Don't miss this unique gateway to International buyers and key decision makers from the MENA region and accross the world.
CADSI's event series is an integral part of our members' sales pipeline.
About the CADSI International Program
CADSI’s International Program is designed to support Canadian defence and security companies in expanding their international business prospects and increasing success in export markets.
Access to International Key Decision Makers & Buyers
The Canada Pavilion is inviting and professional. We represent high quality and innovative Canadian companies that international influencers are keen to meet with.
Inform, engage and educate
CADSI is proud to host SMEs and large OEMs in one key presence. With the support of various whole of government partners, the Pavilion offers an engaging forum to share ideas and insights about the industry.
Increased exposure to the global marketplace
Increase your event impact and exposure. CADSI will run show daily ads at all large events to increase traffic and drive opportunities
Further grow you business AND your knowledge by attending other relevant events brought to you by other relevant Industry organzations, counterparts, and Industry Connections.
advocacy in action
Join leading Canadian organizations who trust in CADSI, grow with us.
CADSI is an active business partner to more than 900 Canadian defence and security companies that produce world-class goods, services and technologies across Canada. From SMEs looking at growing within the defence and security supply chain, to cyber and high-tech startups looking at entering the defence sector, to OEMs building their contract-winning strategy, CADSI is the national voice representing industry to government and a key platform connecting industry with customers.
CADSI members benefit from exclusive access to advocacy and policy experts, a longstanding relationship with the Department of National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces leadership, and a gateway to market opportunities across Canada and our allied nations.