Over the last decade, CANSEC has unquestionably become Canada’s Global Defence and Security Trade Show.
By the numbers, CANSEC’s 2016 record was impressive:
- 11,000 registrants, up from 6,000 in 2005
- 135,000 square feet of exhibit space, up from 26,000 in 2005
- 331 exhibitors, up from 155 in 2005
- 52 countries present, up from none in 2005
- 254 VIPs: cabinet ministers, senior government officials, ambassadors and high-rank military
There are exciting new partnership opportunities available for CADSI members looking to showcase their leadership across the defence and security community to politicians, senior government decision makers, national defence, public safety communities, and procurement managers.
* Some package deliverables may not be able to be met based on timelines, but will be reviewed and discussed on an individual basis, and substitutes may be made in these cases.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 PARTNERS/SPONSORS