Why You Should Exhibit
If your business depends on any of the following, CANSEC can deliver an audience to match your needs:
- Create relationships in the supply chain – CANSEC is the place to meet suppliers, from global companies such as CAE, General Dynamics and BAE Systems to Thales, and Airbus Defence to name a few.
- Win international business – access over 40 international delegations
- Raise your company profile
- Align your brand with current military requirements
- Connect with buyers – 75% of our visitors are involved in the purchasing process
Private Business Meeting Suites
CADSI is pleased to offer private business meeting suites located adjacent to the exhibit floor at CANSEC 2019. Private business meeting suites are a new and innovative option to traditional exhibit space from your main exhibit. They can also meet the business-to-business requirements for those companies that choose not to exhibit.
For more information please contact:
Francis Callanan – 613-235-5337 ext 27 – email Exhibits@defenceandsecurity.ca.
Media Room for Members
As part of our ongoing commitment to help our members raise their profile and share their latest stories and accomplishments with the media, CADSI is once again offering a Media Room to members during CANSEC. You can use the Media Room to host a news conference and distribute news releases and advisories. We will also have media liaisons on hand to help coordinate with your communications team and ensure media are aware of any scheduled news conference. More information coming soon.
To give your press releases an extra boost consider sending your news releases and announcements to Jane’s Show Daily, the exclusive daily print and online news source of CANSEC.
Exhibitor Check List
CANSEC 2018 Exhibitor Check List
- Information on the Firearms Act.
- Information on Import / Export Controls.
- Book your hotel accommodations. Booking your accomadations in a timely fashion is highly recommended by CADSI due to the excessive demand on hotels in the Ottawa area for 2018.
- Order your booth supplies (Audio Visual, Electrical, Computer Rentals, Internet, Telephone, Fax, Furniture, Signage, Booth Cleaning, etc.). Please note each supplier has different ordering deadlines.
- Complete your FREE company profile for the Show Guide.
- Discover exciting Sponsorship Opportunities to increase your visibility at the show.
For any questions regarding your exhibit space please contact Francis Callanan.
2018 Exhibitor Suppliers and Forms
|Exclusive Service Contractor: Freeman
Contact: Exhibitor Services
Tel: 613.748.7180 x 234
940 Belfast Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 4A2
Freeman Online information and order forms.
Safe Room Show of Interest Form
Should you have sensitive material you would like CANSEC to have secured for your during your move in/move out or in the event closing hours please fill out the Safe Room Form and fax to Kirkland Strategies.
Safe Room Show of Interest Form is available in the 2018 Exhibitor Manual.
Security Department Contacts
Kirkland Strategies Inc.
Doug Kirkland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Markell: email@example.com
Preferred Audio Visual Supplier: Duoson Multimedia
Plasma Screen TV's
Contact: Harold Price
Tel: 613-742-7474 ext 22
Audio Visual Request Form
Exclusive Internet Access: DE System
Electrical requirements will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Contact: Laura Armitage
Computer Rentals/Internet Access Forms
|CANSEC Event App Exhibitor Profile Submission
Each exhibiting company is entitled to a free company profile on the CANSEC Event App.
|Food & Beverage Caterer: EY Centre
Food & Beverage Form/Wine Order Forms.
|Exhibit Booth Cleaning: Order Forms for Booth Cleaning Services
Exhibit booth cleaning services include vacuuming and garbage pick-up.
Exhibit Booth Cleaning order form coming soon.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Information
An Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) is any contractor other than the Official Contractor providing a service to an Exhibitor within his exhibit space that is not otherwise provided by an Exclusive contractor. Exhibitors wishing to get approval to use an EAC must fill out an EAC Request Form and return it to CADSI along with an original certificate of insurance prior to the deadline date of Friday May 11th, 2018. The EAC Request Form is available in the forms section of this manual.
EAC Form: Click Here
| For any questions regarding your exhibit space please contact Francis Callanan
2019 Exhibitor Schedule
Coming in 2019
2018 Exhibitor Manual
Click below to view / print a PDF version of the Exhibitor Manual.
Please note: schedule adjustments may occur without notice.
2019 Exhibiting Companies
You can see a full list of exhibiting companies here
List of Exhibiting Companies
Note: Attendance at all CANSEC events is restricted to CADSI members and government (federal, provincial, municipal, foreign) personnel only.