Advocacy / CADSI News
Top Requested COVID-19 Business Resources
We've curated the top requested resources to help companies navigate the business implications of COVID-19. This page is updated as new resources become available.
Sell or buy PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Government of Canada Essential Services Contingency Reserve here.
- Government of Canada's PPE Supply Hub here.
- Government of Ontario PPE Directory here.
Learn about Public Health Measures and Personal Protection at DND facilities
- CDS/DM Joint Directive 1243-1: DND/CAF COVID-19 Public Health Measures and Personal Protection here.
- CFTO C-87-010-000/ME-00: Non-Medical Face Covering Assembly Instructions here.
Managing your business during COVID-19
- Canada Revenue Agency resources for managing your business during COVID-19 here.
- CME's protocols and guidelines for manufacturing here.
- PHAC's risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- Health and Safety Guidance for Workplaces during the COVID-19 Outbreak here.
- Ontario's guidance on Manufacturing Health and Safety during COVID-19 here.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) guidance here and Pandemic Info Share here.
- Pandemic Recovery - Return to Work Checklist from Workplace Safety and Prevention Services here.
- Post-Pandemic Business Playbook from Workplace Safety and Prevention Services here.
- Guidance on Health and Safety for the Office Sector during COVID-19 here.
- Access Wellness Together Canada for mental health resources here.
- Canada Business Resiliency Network's Reopening Toolkit here.
- Government of Canada guidance on how to put on, remove and clean non-medical masks and face coverings here.
- Risk mitigation tool for workplaces/businesses operating during the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in Canada here.
Make your digital and teleworking workplace safer in the face of COVID-19
- Canadian Centre for Cyber Security here and here.
- UK guide for small businesses here.
- U.S. guide for small businesses here.
- NIST guide to preventing eavesdropping and protecting privacy on virtual meetings here.
- U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Resources for Business here.
Learn about COVID-19 business support programs
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Businesses here.
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) here.
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) here.
- FAQ about the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) here.
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) program here (extended to July).
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF) here.
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) here.
- Trade Commissioner Service for information about COVID-19 and Canada’s international trade here.
- Export Development Canada's COVID-19 Relief for Businesses here.
- Business Development Canada's Support for Entrepreneurs Impacted by COVID-19 here.
- ISED's Support for Businesses tool here.
- Canada Business App here.
- Canadian Business Resilience Network here.
- Business Resilience financial guidance hotline here.
- Learn about CRA's changes to taxes and benefits here.
- Visit the Government of Canada's Q&A on the Deferral of GST/HST Remittances here.
- Find financial help during COVID-19 here.
- CFIB's COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre here.
Learn about defence and marine acquisition notices and changes
- Buyandsell.gc.ca supplier news here.
- PSPC service continuity news here.
- U.S. Government COVID-19 Resource Centre here.
- BuyandSell portal here.
- Information for manufacturers of hard surface disinfectants and hand sanitizers here.
- Statement from the Competition Bureau on competitor collaborations during the COVID-19 pandemic here.
Share an idea or innovation to help in the government's response to COVID-19
The Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) is the national industry voice of more than 900 Canadian defence and security companies that produce world-class goods, services and technologies made across Canada and sought the world over. The industries contribute to the employment of more than 60,000 Canadians and generate $10 billion in annual revenues, roughly 60 per cent of which come from exports. To learn more, visit www.defenceandsecurity.ca and follow us on Twitter at @CadsiCanada .
Please direct all media inquiries to:
Tel: +1 613-235-5337 x43
The Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries
251 Laurier Ave. West, Suite 300 Ottawa, ON, K1P 5J6