Advocacy / CADSI News
Top Requested COVID-19 Business Resources
***UPDATED November 30, 2021***
We've curated the top requested resources to help companies navigate the business implications of COVID-19. This page is updated as new resources become available.
Vaccination Policies and Passports
- FAQ on mandatory vaccination policy for the Canadian Armed Forces and federal public service employees here.
- COVID-19 vaccination requirements for supplier/contractor personnel here.
- Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination (federal level) here.
- Regular updates on the progress of Canada's vaccination efforts here.
- Information on vaccine safety, approval process, and ongoing monitoring here.
- Ontario vaccination regulations/passports.
- Quebec vaccination regulations/passports.
- B.C. vaccination regulations/passports.
- Alberta vaccination regulations/passports.
- Manitoba vaccination regulations/passports.
- Saskatchewan vaccination regulations/passports.
- PEI vaccination regulations/passports.
- Nova Scotia vaccination regulations/passports.
- New Brunswick vaccination regulations/passports.
- Newfoundland and Labrador vaccination regulations/passports
- Additional changes to entry, testing and quarantine requirements in response to the Omicron variant here.
- Travelling to/from the U.S. here.
- Find out if you can travel to Canada here.
- Learn if you are considered a fully vaccinated traveller here.
- Download the ArriveCAN app and find information on the app here.
- Guidance for foreign workers entering Canada here.
- Access free rapid COVID-19 antigen tests for your workplace here.
- Watch a video about rapid workplace testing at a defence company (CAE Inc.) here.
- Read more background on rapid COVID-19 antigen tests here (and in French here)
- Canadian Centre for Cyber Security resources here and here.
- UK guide for small businesses here.
- NIST guide to preventing eavesdropping and protecting privacy on virtual meetings here. (published 2020)
- U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Resources for Business here.
COVID-19 business support programs
- Global list of resources for managing your business during COVID-19 here.
- Federal Financial Supports - general information here.
- Provincial Supports
- Ontario Support for Businesses page here.
- B.C. Support for Businesses page here.
- Quebec Support for Businesses page here.
- N.S. Support for Businesses page here.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Support for Businesses page here.
- Alberta Support for Businesses page here.
- Manitoba Support Programs here.
- Saskatchewan Support for businesses page here
- Trade Commissioner Service for information about COVID-19 and Canada’s international trade here.
- Export Development Canada's COVID-19 Relief for Businesses here and Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) here.
- Business Development Canada's (BDC's) supports here and Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program here.
- Canada Business App here.
- Chamber of Commerce's Canadian Business Resilience Network here and Recovery Toolkit here.
- Learn about CRA's changes to taxes and benefits here.
- CFIB's COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre here.
Managing your business and workforce during COVID-19
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME) toolkit here.
- PHAC's risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- Ontario's guidance on Manufacturing Health and Safety during COVID-19 here.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) guidance here.
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (Ontario) resources here.
- Wellness Together Canada for mental health resources here.
Sell or Buy
- Access the Government of Canada Essential Services Contingency Reserve here.
- Government of Canada's PPE Supply Hub here.
- Government of Ontario PPE Sales here.
- Be added to the Canadian COVID-19 Capabilities Directory here.
Be aware of fraud
- Continuing/resuming work during the pandemic here.
- Defence Team FAQs (includes information regarding DND contractors) here.
Defence and marine acquisition notices and changes
The Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) is the national industry voice of more than 900 Canadian defence and security companies that produce world-class goods, services and technologies made across Canada and sought the world over. The industries contribute to the employment of more than 60,000 Canadians and generate $10 billion in annual revenues, roughly 60 per cent of which come from exports. To learn more, visit defenceandsecurity.ca and follow us on Twitter at @CadsiCanada .
Please direct all media inquiries to:
Tel: +1 613-235-5337 x43
The Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries
251 Laurier Ave. West, Suite 300 Ottawa, ON, K1P 5J6