The Polish Defence Sector is growing rapidly with an annual budget allocation exceeding 2% of the Polish GDP. Poland will be spending more than $22 billion over the next 5 years to renew its military equipment through the technical modernization plan of the Polish Armed Forces. This in itself represents significant opportunities for Canadian companies in the defence sector wishing to access the Polish market.
Mr. Andrzej Hładij, Deputy editor-in-chief for the online publication Defence 24 (www.defence24.pl; www.defence24.com) will present an overview of the defence sector in Poland, including key procurement programs and upcoming needs of the Polish MoD, business opportunities and challenges of the Polish defence market. The presentation will then be followed by an insight on MSPO 2017, the 3rd biggest trade show in the defence sector in Europe. MSPO 2017, scheduled from September 5 to 8, will gather over 22,000 visitors from 46 countries, including Poland’s most influential decision makers.
This webinar is hosted by the Trade Commissioner Service of the Embassy of Canada to Poland.
Why should you participate? You will gain knowledge on:
- The technical modernization plan of the Polish Armed Forces
- Business opportunities and challenges of the Polish defence market
- MSPO 2017, the 3rd biggest trade show and Canada’s program at MSPO
- Advantages to be provided by the Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) for Canadian companies.
- The support the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service can offer to Canadian companies in the Polish market.
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am, EDT
Please register by Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?RGID=r7504d01e555115c043624e8fcbea32db