The 2009 Air Force Outlook will feature senior staff from the Canadian Air Force speaking to and answering questions regarding projects currently underway, upcoming opportunities and what direction is expected in the coming years. The Air Force program will feature the following speakers:
- LGen Angus Watt, Chief of the Air Staff
- Col Serge Lavallée, Director Air Strategic Plans
- Col Greg Matte, Director Air Requirements
- Col Martin Cournoyer, Director Air Programs
- Mr. Charles McColgan, Director of Aerospace Procurement (DAP)
To view the day's program, click here.
This event is a unique networking opportunity for industry and government that you simply don’t want to miss!
Dress is business wear or service dress.
Cost to register for this event:
CADSI Members - $165 plus GST
Government - $40 plus GST
Corporate Tables - $1375.50 plus GST
Registration includes access to the presentations, Continental Breakfast and nutrition break, a Networking Reception and lunch.
Stay tuned for details on the Air Force Outlook program.