The Asia Pacific Region is forecasted to become the world’s largest naval market over the next 10 years. By 2030, countries across Asia Pacific are expected to spend more than US$269B on new ships and equipment.
From 15 countries, 200 major naval defense companies will participate in the exhibition. MADEX 2021 also includes exhibitor seminars to share the latest news of the naval defense industry.
The show is co-hosted by the Republic of Korea Navy, Busan Metropolitan City, and Korea International Trade Association, and supported by the Minister of National Defense, Defense Acquisition Program Administrations and Agency for Defense Development.
For more information, please read the MADEX 2021 Brochure.
- Naval Ships, Maritime Defense Systems & Equipment
- Military Supplies
- Marine Equipment, Research Vessels & Special Purpose Ships
- Marine Safety Equipment
- Marine Defense Industry Products
- Communication Systems & Equipment
- Engines & Navigation Systems
- Marine Rescue and Search Equipment
- Shipyards, Shipbuilding Equipment
- Naval Aviation
- Marine Security Systems & Equipment
- GPS, GIS & IT
- Land Defense, Training System
Seminar & Events
- 1:1 Business Meeting with Overseas Navy Delegations
- On-board Reception
- Naval Ship Technology & Weapon Systems Seminar
- Open-ship to Public
- Performance of ROKN Band & Guard of Honor