Sea Air Space 2017
CANADIAN PAVILION AT SEA AIR SPACE 2017
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition brings the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event.
Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support. The Sea-Air-Space Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year to display the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy.
SAS 2016 at a glance
- 263 Exhibitors – a 20% growth from 2014
- 10,748 Visitors at SAS 2016
- 399 International attendees
- 9 International Chiefs of Staff Represented at SAS 2015
- Thousands of active-duty, high-ranking officials from the U.S. Sea Services
- 18 international delegations and international military attendees from 48 countries
- 20 Sea Service Commands/Agencies
- Over 200 attending members of the press and 16 media partners
- 90,000 sq ft. of indoor and outdoor exhibition space and water displays
- 80 Commands/Offices/Districts from the USN, USCG and USMC represented in 2015
- Over 115 Flag and General officers and Senior Executive Service personnel were in attendance, speaking on the professional development schedule.
- 55% of the active duty U.S. Navy, Coast Guard and Marine Corps were at the Commander/Lieutenant Colonel (0-5) level and above.
- 87% of attendees in 2015 were either U.S. Military, U.S . Government, U.S. Defense Industry, Government Contractor, Foreign Military or Foreign Defense Industry
- 70 Professional Development Sessions – ranging from Keynotes to Roundtables to Panel Sessions – were presented at Sea-Air-Space 2015
Sea-Air-Space is a prime location for assembling key military figures, policy makers, and industry professionals. Numerous networking opportunities and events – both on and off the show floor – means you can rely on making the valuable connections that matter most to your agenda.
Canada Pavilion - Added Value Program
Business Development Activities
- Access to domestic and foreign delegations visiting the Canadian Pavilion
- Access to Canada meetings and lounge spaces
- Invitation to the Canada Pavilion reception
- Invitation to the Canada Pavilion seminar
- Access to the Whole of Government Group within the Canada Pavilion
Canada Pavilion Amenities and Services
- Prime exhibit location
- Access to the Canadian Pavilion meeting rooms
- Canada Pavilion reception desk
- Create your own B2B/B2G meeting agenda through the SAS platform
- Canadian Pavilion show guide
- Canadian Pavilion branding/Banners
Company representatives can walk the show floor and take part in the CADSI value added program. For a reasonable fee of $950 (Cdn) + HST, walkers will also take advantage of the Canada Pavilion value added program, providing them access to the Canada Pavilion Lounge strategically located on the show floor, participation in the reception, seminars, delegation visits and the Canada Pavilion marketing. To register for the walker program at Sea Air Space, please contact Amanda Molloy at CADSI: 1-613-235-5337 X38 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CanExport – Direct Financial Support Program
On January 5th 2016, the Government of Canada announced a new program to increase the competitiveness of the Canadian companies internationally. CANEXPORT is destined to provide direct financial support to small and medium size companies in Canada seeking to develop new export markets. For more information on the CANEXPORT program and to apply, please follow the link below: