PARTICIPATE IN THE CANADIAN PAVILION AT IDEX 2017
The International Defence Exhibition and Conference, IDEX is the largest and most important tri-service defence exhibition in the world.
IDEX is the only international defence exhibition and conference in the MENA region demonstrating the latest technology across land, sea and air sectors of defence. It is a unique platform to establish and strengthen relationships with government departments, businesses and armed forces throughout the region. IDEX is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and is organised by the IDEX LLC in association and with the full support of the UAE Armed Forces.
IDEX 2015 at a glance
- 1,112 international and regional participating companies from 59 countries.
- 147 UAE-based companies exhibiting spanning over 12,500 m² of exhibition space.
- 133,000 gross m² of exhibition and display area.
- 43,863 net m² of stand space.
- 38 National Pavilions.
- 80,000 Visitors from 143 countries.
- 150 Official Delegations.
- 750 Accredited Journalists from 51 countries.
- 12 Halls of indoor exhibition space.
- Outdoor and On-water exhibition displays.
- NAVDEX (Naval Defence Exhibition) spanning over 6,000 m² area.
IDEX attracts top level international military staff, major procurement officials, and the entire industry supply chain, from large prime contractors to supplying companies. IDEX, a unique platform for exchange, offers your company unrivalled visibility and a chance to reinforce your standing on the world market in the long term.
Canada Pavilion - Added Value Program
Business Development Activities
- Access to domestic and foreign delegations visiting the Canadian Pavilion
- Access to Canada meetings and lounge spaces
- Invitation to the Canada Pavilion reception
- Invitation to the Canada Pavilion seminar
- Access to the Whole of Government Group within the Canada Pavilion
Canada Pavilion Amenities and Services
- Prime exhibit location
- Access to the Canadian Pavilion meeting rooms
- Canada Pavilion reception desk
- Government of Canada Booth
- Create your own B2B/B2G meeting agenda through the IDEX platform
- Canadian Pavilion show guide
- Canadian Pavilion branding/Banners
- Daily Ads in the Show Daily
Book your exhibit space now:
Exhibit space in the Canadian Pavilion is still available, now is the time to make your market at IDEX 2017. To purchase exhibit space in the Canada Pavilion, please contact Amanda Molloy from CADSI at: +1 613-235-5337 X38 firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible for company representatives to walk the show floor and take part in the CADSI value added program. For a reasonable fee of $950 (Cdn) + HST, walkers will also take advantage of the Canada Pavilion value added program, providing them access to the meeting rooms, participation in the reception, seminars, delegation visits and the Canada lounge area. To register as a walker at IDEX, please contact Amanda Molloy at CADSI: 1-613-235-5337 X 38 (email@example.com)
CanExport – Direct Financial Support Program
On January 5th 2016, the Government of Canada announced a new program to increase the competitiveness of the Canadian companies internationally. CANEXPORT is destined to provide direct financial support to small and medium size companies in Canada seeking to develop new export markets. For more information on the CANEXPORT program and to apply, please follow the link below: