contextere Reports Record Revenue Growth – A Year in Review
OTTAWA, May 30, 2018 – As an emerging leader in the industrial software space, Ottawa’s own, contextere is pleased to report revenue increased a multiple of 15 times compared to revenues the previous year.
“The last year (2017/18) has been explosive for contextere,” says Gabe Batstone, contextere CEO. “Our experience in implementing emergent technology in complex corporate environments coincides with Fortune 500 companies recognizing the role Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things will play in the 4th Industrial Revolution. Operationalizing that opportunity is more art than science at this point, but suffice to say, we have the knowledge necessary today to give our partners a strategic advantage tomorrow”.
As an industrial software company creating AI-powered solutions focused on human performance, contextere is focused on making sense of the overwhelming amount of data and information generated from smart machines and enterprise analytics to help industrial workers get real-time intelligence at the right time, on the right device.
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics invests $1.1 million USD into contextere to design, develop and deliver an intelligent personal agent for Aerospace and Defence maintenance personnel.
- contextere is selected to participate in the Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) in New York City - A program designed for high potential Canadian companies to accelerate growth in one of the fastest growing technology hubs in North America.
- contexere partners with Samsung Electronics America Inc. to bring contextere’s intelligent personal agent to Samsung Gear S3 wearables.
- contextere works with CAE Presagis and United Technologies to support their strategic transformations.
- contextere joins the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC®) to collaborate with the world’s leading Industrial Internet companies on best practices and processes of the Industrial Internet.
- contextere actively participates in industry leading events such as the ‘Women in Corporate Leadership Initiative’ at the New York Stock Exchange – an event dedicated to prioritizing and promoting gender diversity.
- contextere works alongside Polytechnics Canada, on best practices in upskilling and reskilling for Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s (ISED’s) Skills and Innovation Initiative.
In the News
- The Augmented Workforce: how one company is making the connection between AI and the human workforce (Adecco Lead Magazine)
- Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms (Los Angeles Times)
- Augmented Workforce (URBAN-X)
- 3 Tips for an Augmented Future of Work (Robotics and Automation News)
- Not using AI in the workplace? You're already behind, SAP executive says (Fierce CEO)
With contextere, Global 2000 companies and their employees capture value through increased productivity and safety while reducing equipment downtime. contextere’s software has application across a wide range of industry sectors including, aerospace & defense, oil & gas, power & utility, and transportation. Learn more at: www.contextere.com
For further information regarding contextere, please contact:
Posted 2018-05-30 | Last Modified 2018-05-30 14:35:46